John Ondrasik, the singer-songwriter better known as Five for Fighting, has compiled an album of popular comedy routines for military members and veterans available for free download. Titled CD for the Troops III, the album features some of the more famous bits from comedians including Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, Ray Romano, and Dana Carvey, as well as a song from Ondrasik.
As the title implies, this is the third album in Ondrasik’s Stand Up For Troops project, done in collaboration with TriWest Healthcare Alliance, Aware Records and the Army and Air Force Exchange Service. Beyond being available for download, 200,000 copies will also be sent to various military bases, USO centers, and other such locations around the world.
Here’s the complete track list, available for download at aafes.com that is, if you’re in the military:
1. Chris Rock – “The Big Piece of Chicken”
2. Dennis Miller – “The Week in Review”
3. Adam Sandler – “Lunch Lady Land”
4. Ray Romano – “Bachelor Party/Juice/Potato Chips”
5. Jeff Foxworthy – “Have Your Loved Ones Spayed or Neutered”
6. Dana Carvey – “Parenting”
7. Matt Iseman – “Dungeons and Dragons/Like a Good Neighbor”
8. Kevin Nealon – “Shut that Party Down”
9. Kevin James – “Greeting Cards”
10. John Ondrasik – “Brothers in Arms”